Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Here We Go Again - I'm Back

 


Welcome Back
- I have not written much in the last three years. I did publish two books for older (retirement age) readers. Not sure what slowed me down. Life, I guess.

I also finished the third book in my Blade Holmes western mystery series but have left it alone for more than a year – I was not too fond of the ending.

I seem to be back writing at my old pace —5,000 words in four days – pretty productive for me.



What am I Reading? – Edward Curtis – The North American Indian. A good read with all, or nearly all, of the Curtis collection of photos. This one feeds both my reading and photography appetites.

 


I am working on – Third book in my series for elderly readers and the fourth book in my Blade Holmes series. After some reworking, I am also hoping to publish the Blade Holmes novel (#3) I mentioned earlier.  



It looks like winter is upon us – good luck with your reading and writing, and stay warm.

Photos – Are from a recent trip up to Esterbrook in the Laramie Range