Sunday, January 17, 2021

January Writing Update

 

What I Have Been Up to - At last, I have published book 13. It took longer,  much longer, than I anticipated, but glad it is out. This book - Elderly, is nonfiction, once again, for my older readers – fitting. This one follows my work – On turning 70, published two years ago when I was – well, 70. Like, On Turning 70, Elderly offers tips to make life terrific as we age. Elderly has more on keeping mentally and physically fit. Like my first book for seniors, it is lighthearted and ever-optimistic for those of us growing older people. Like my first book for seniors, this one includes three short stories at the end, each featuring older protagonists.

Western Writing – I'm still at work on my third Blade Holmes western mystery. The good news is the first draft is complete, and the work I'm doing now is editing. Then it will be off for more edits and to my first readers – hoping for publication by the first of April. This book has more of a - twists and turns feel to it with lots of action and intrigue. Wendover – coming soon.

I hope all is well wherever you are.



Today's photos – From my walk along the river this morning – enjoy!



See All My Books Here 



No comments: