Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I'm Still Here

It has been quite a while since I updated this site. Like so many others, our life is not what it was a few months ago. Too bad, I enjoyed our old life.

Thankfully we are healthy. With so much we can no longer do, we are not always in our normal good spirits.

I am doing little if any, writing. I'm still sitting on one completed book and another completed first draft, but I just do not feel like doing anything with either of them. 

The garden is mostly finished for the year. We had to share with several mule deer, so we did not get many large tomatoes or nice strawberries as they seemed to be favored by the deer. 

We are still doing some hiking (see photos), and I am playing more golf than I need to. Someday, God willing, I may decide to write again. 



What we are missing most is travel - lots of people feel this way. We would love to visit old friends and especially family we have not seen in a while. Even short trips, in most cases, are out. 



Thanks to all of you who have asked about us, we are fine, simply lying low. 

For all of you writers - good luck, keep writing and keep reading. 

All 12 of my books are still selling (thanks to readers).  Here are the links to Amazon.

TEASER!

My book that will be published next - Yes, the finished one I have done nothing with so far. 


This book follows up my mildly successful - On Turning 70, that I published two years ago. 

Enjoy the days ahead, and don't let the bad overtake all the good there is in life. 


3 comments:

Bzyhouse said...

Ready for a new book and a visit... you choose the order!

Unknown said...

A visit would be nice. I will be extremely happy if, and when, we can get everything and everybody back to normal. Hope to have the first of the two books out before Thanksgiving.

Angel charls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.