Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Writing from my Wyoming Easy-Chair


Terrific read about writers and the west posted today by, Lex Anteinternet – take a look.

Meanwhile here from writing central, in my easy-chair, I am tapping along on my keyboard. I have two books with the first draft finished, but instead of working on those find myself writing new stuff. Not sure why, but it might be I am not in the mood to edit right now.

We had a bad storm move through yesterday.  Nothing much at our place, but a few miles north, softball-size hail and a tornado, glad we are safe, but sad for those who had much destruction.



Well, back to writing, maybe a bit of editing, perhaps not.

Photos of elk and Bighorn sheep from our drive to Laramie last Sunday.

“To err is human to edit divine” – from my Grammarly site.


I call this last photo - kids at play.

Have a terrific rest of the week. 

2 comments:

Pat, Marcus & Alexis said...

Thanks for the shout out in your post today!

Neil A. Waring said...

Thanks, it was a great read/