Thursday, November 23, 2017

Writing Update

Most of Thanksgiving is over – part of the family has left, part is still here. It was a terrific day, I only overate a little bit. Believe it is getting close to evening meal time, we used to call it supper, but believe I will settle for a glass or two of iced tea.

No writing today, except for this of course. Tomorrow, or Saturday I will be back to work on two of my works in progress. The first is finished, except for some final touch up. The second, the kid's book I talked about here a few weeks ago, and the fourth in the series, is getting close to what I hope will be an exciting finish. 

I continue to struggle with my latest full-length novel and my massive nonfiction book but occasionally work on them. Seems I have the motivation to write, but only in a light-hearted vein. I did finish up another short story, number seven, for my second volume of Christmas stories. Originally I planned to have this volume II ready by today – oh well, maybe next year.

Sales – Wow, thanks so much. Most pages read and most e-Books sold in a month and with another week to go. Hope it keeps up!
Today’s photos are from our hikes in Guernsey State Park the past week.


Have a great weekend - keep on reading and keep on writing.



No comments: