Thursday, August 17, 2017

Writing and Sales - My Life

Last week Estes Park Colorado, now we are back from the Black Hills of South Dakota. Love taking these short trips, Mount Rushmore is a bit under three hours away. 

Still not getting much writing done, but some. Also played in a weekend golf tournament, seems to be a pattern here of doing a lot of other than writing things.
This photo of me is from the old Civilian Conservation Corps Golf Course at Guernsey State Park
 I talked about this course in my CCC and the building of Guernsey State Park, book.

 
But, my eBook sales are steady to up, and my KDP pages read has (half way through  August) become my best ever month - thanks!


My two western mysteries, Commitment, and The Ghost Dance are being read and enjoyed by many, and I could not be more happy with that.


Now if I can just get the rest of my books to take off like the two historical fiction books I refer to as western mysteries. 

I am getting some writing done on my third Blade Holmes western mystery and continue to work on the humerus nonfiction book I spoke of last week. Next week the grandkids will be back in school, and our lives will return to more normal - then, more writing, hopefully much more.

Meanwhile, keep on reading and keep on writing. As for me tomorrow some reading sitting in a camp chair from one of my favorite places in Guernsey State Park.

Not far from here

No comments: