Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Civilian Conservation Corps at Guernsey State Park Book

I have had a busy past few weeks. Most of my writing time has been spent trying to get my Civilian Conservation Corps book on Guernsey State Park finished. When I started the project I expected it to take about five months.  Now 21 months later it is complete and, at last, for sale. Availabel as both a print and Ebook.

Click book covers for links.


This makes three as the first two of my, Mike and Moose and Me Growing up Novels are also available. These are written for kids in the 7-12 age range but seem to have found a market with adults who grew up in the 50s and 60s. They make great bedtime stories for kids or a quick read for adults who want to relive a bit of their childhood. Three more books are coming in this series.

 

And the second book in the series.



4 comments:

Pat, Marcus & Alexis said...

Congratulations on the new book coming out!

Neil A. Waring said...

Thanks, Pat, Marcus and Co.

Oscar Case said...

Just bought the e-book and looking forward to reading about the CCC.

Neil A. Waring said...

Thanks Oscar, it looks better on some devices than others, they tell me too many pictures will do that. Hope you enjoy it. So far I have had some very nice complements.