Sunday, September 7, 2014

My All New, How to Write Book


Type, writing books, into an Amazon book search and you will get hundreds of books, yes hundreds. Seems how to write books are popular. Some are by famous writers, some by semi-famous writers and many by unknown writers. I googled a few of the authors of what I thought, were obscure books, about the art of writing, and you know what I found? It appears some have written nothing or very little other than the how to write book.

 

Humm, seems odd, writing books by people that are not really writers, or have very little writing to their credit. Think I will continue my practice of googling authors and reading previews of their work before buying. In the meantime I am working on my new writing book, How to Write a Writing Book, should be a best seller. Believe I will talk with my banker in the morning about where to invest my millions.

 

If this plan doesn’t work out for me, see my next book – How To Play In the NFL and Make Millions, Without Working Out, Regardless of Your Age.
 
Nice Wyoming Photo – just for fun.



Parade Grounds at Fort Laramie
 

 

1 comment:

Oscar Case said...

I recently ran across a writing book by Slim Randles, "Saddle Up: A Cowboy Guide to Writing", but haven't got around to ordering it yet. Good luck on your book, I hope it sells millions!