Monday, May 4, 2015

Re-writes and a Walk in the Park

Doing some re-writes on all three of my books. Hope to have all ready to go again in the next week or ten days.
 Celebrated the completion of finishing the first with a walk in the park. Well, that might be a bit of a stretch as here I am taking a break.
Or maybe I was just enjoying the view.


Now back to work. But first some early spring beauty.
The first wildflowers are starting to show blooms
Beautiful and Creepy
With a bit of good luck, my next post will fill you in on my newly finished books. And some links.

3 comments:

Rosanne L. Higgins said...

Take more breaks! I enjoy all of your pictures. Keep up the good work!!

Oscar Case said...

You were off to a rocky start. I second Rosanne's comment.

Neil A. Waring said...

Seems like I keep getting bogged down in work and will not set down and finish my writing and editing. I do love the breaks and soon it will be time to plant the rest of the garden and mow the lawn and ........
Oscar your rocky start comment game me my laugh for the day.

Thanks Rosanne and Oscar