Friday, April 1, 2016

Need a Good Western Read?


Must be that time of the year to read a western. I have done zero promotions for several weeks and all of the sudden my two westerns are selling pretty well. I am happy in a scratching my head kind of way. I’m especially surprised that my book of short Christmas stories, Under Western Skies,

featuring 14 short stories in all, is still selling three months after Christmas. It sold very well the weeks before Christmas staying in the top 100 for a few days and just under that for weeks, but it is April 1. I enjoy reading short stories, and there must be others out there.


My western mystery Commitment

has experienced strong sales off and on since it came out. Book two of the series will be ready, hopefully, by June 1. These books have a terrific character in Marshall Blade Holmes, a man who has the world by the tail but must still fight off a few shortcomings.


Give one or both of these a look today, hit the link and read a sample, I think you will enjoy.  




No comments: