Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pitching a Book

Fun and interesting day. 

Gave a pitch for my nonfiction book on the CCC today to the Friends of Guernsey State Park.


Pitching my book in the CCC Museum in the park
Sold a few books met some great people and got to hang out with others who love the park.
Handing out a few bookmarks

Grateful to see all four of my books are selling a few copies a week. See all my books here!


 Book five will be either my second mystery, this one is sat in modern times, a native Indian and Wyoming Badlands tale or my book of western Christmas stories. Both are finished, but it takes quite a lot of time to get them ready for publication. I want to make sure I get the Christmas stories out on time so will likely do that one next. Depends a bit on how much golf, gardening, and hiking I do when I should be writing. 
View of Brimmer Point from Lakeshore Drive Boat Dock

2 comments:

S. Bradley Stoner said...

Careful with that golf and gardening... they'll take over your life! Wishing you lots of book sales!

Neil A. Waring said...

Thanks Bradley, they do keep me busy