Monday, June 22, 2015

In the Good Old Wyoming Summer Time

So many visitors this summer I have not had time to do much except, eat, talk about the old days and tour the area. Not all bad but my writing, photo trips, editing and blogging are suffering.
Did make it to Fort Laramie's, Fur Trade Days, last weekend


My fourth book is out in EBook, not in hard copy yet, maybe next week. I do have the proof, just need to approve, but have to look it over first. 
Historical Fiction set in and around Fort Laramie

But, to tell the truth, I am enjoying all the company.  Not sure about the food, might need more exercise and soon – glad some of our guests enjoy a round of golf. 

3 comments:

S. Bradley Stoner said...

I never made it to Fort Laramie's fur trading days. Have made it to a couple of Rendezvous in MT and visited Fort Bridger, WY with my family. I bought my bone handled Bowie knife there.

Oscar Case said...

Haven't been to fur trading days, but have visited Fort Bridger. Summer is the time for fun anywhere north of AZ.

Neil A. Waring said...

Hi Bradley, this one is not as big as it once was. Nothing for sale just lots of stuff to look at, still interesting, not as many people there as some years.

Oscar, I bet you are warming up nicely in AZ. It gets pretty warm here also but down in the 50 s at night, not bad. We have been to Fort Bridger several times, neat place.