Saturday, March 29, 2014

Using Photos In Nonfiction


 
Do I Use This House
Did you ever start something you thought would be a snap and it became a struggle? What a pain. I posted a couple of weeks ago that I had completed the text of my new nonfiction work. I have since given it a final self-edit and will soon be looking for a professional edit. So it’s ready to go? Well not yet. I have the part I thought would be easy. Putting in a few, 109, photos, most new, some historical.
Hey, Maybe This One
I marked in my text where each photo was to be placed when I did my final edit and I way ready to go. So what is the problem? I need to pull my 109 photos from 1,760 photos, now that is agonizing. I have something marked, for each, such as, photo of bridgework, I go to my photos and have dozens, okay just pick one. Still have high hopes of getting this done and for sale by the first of June. Being the eternal optimist that I am, I will get it done.
Or Maybe This One


Now I must get my camera, I have a few photos to take, some of these just will not do.
The sun is out it is a beautiful day in Wyoming - think I will drive down to the golf course and hit a few balls.

 

 

1 comment:

Oscar Case said...

Too many to choose from can be a pain, but it is better than none.