Monday, July 2, 2012


Been away a long time-much too long for me and I hope for my followers. Since I last posted I have retired and moved to a nice little town on the Oregon Trail just east of Laramie Peak. No, I didn’t go crazy, I just retired, (still live in Wyoming, will never leave). Retiring was a tough decision, but a decision almost everyone will make some day. Not sure what a typical retirement will look like yet, hope to rev up my blogs again, write a bunch and travel. This month we have had grandkids most every day- but school will start again and September will tell what our real retirement will be. I am sure it will be both good and bad, I feel bad that I will no longer spend my days with a classroom full of high school students, but am happy to not have to read any more papers, post any more grades, or attend any more in-service.

Maybe I will sell a book. I have one completed, one in re-write and one at 30,000 words. Maybe retirement will not last and I will end up writing full time.

In the words of a former California governator, “I will be back,” and soon.

2 comments:

Oscar Case said...

Hey, old man rambling, sounds good to me.

Seriously Though said...

Let us know how to get your book when it's available. I started to write a book, and didn't finish writing it. :( It's hard to write a book. What a great accomplishment.