Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation

When the going got tough I went on vacation. Ten states and a great time, lots of fine people and good times. Much history to see in America. I have been reading and researching most of the summer -oh- and working in the garden and playing with my grandson, he's five and we act about the same. (according to grandma)

Hope all of you are having a great summer, I am.

Back to work for this old teacher in a few weeks--my 41st year in the classroom. For those of you who were not with me on the old blogs I teach history of Wyoming and the American West, and AP European history. I teach high school but taught college Western American History for many years also. Other than the west I have interest and have published some works on the WPA and the CCC.

I will try to get back to posting at least once a week -Will be posting one of my short fiction works soon.

Remember -- don't put a cartridge under the hammer, five should do the job.

-N-

1 comment:

Ron Scheer said...

Enjoyed my visit to Fort Robinson a few years ago and have Crazy Horse as a main reference there. The Ogalala grasslands and the Frontier Bar in Crawford are also worth a visit.